Posts Tagged ‘Report Consistency’
Friday, August 1st, 2008
- I want to communicate clearly with clients, so that they understand and feel the same way about the house that I do.
- I want to be consistent throughout each report and from one report to the next.
- For every defect I want to provide the same type and depth of information.
- I want to make the same recommendations and observations for the same condition every time.
- I want to reduce errors.
- I want spell check to help me.
- I want a tool to make sure I’ve included everything I need.
- I want to keep report writing time to a minimum.
- I want templates that let me make lots of entries with a single click.
- I want extras like photos, illustrations and reference material to appear without a lot of work.